Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Simple Preview:



      Snapped a couple pictures at West Cliff here in Santa Cruz recently, full style post and color images will be showing up soon! Stay with me : ) Also, I announced on Facebook that I will be showcasing a new feature on the blog tomorrow called "Sunday Morning Cartoons." Incredibly stoked on that new adventure, I hope you will be too. 

Yours,
Nico

PS: Notice the Jenna Hutchison Photography stamp? This girl and I have been friends for years but it was the love of taking photographs that brought us together again after a long hiatus. I love her beautiful kindness and talent, you can view her tumblr by clicking here.

9 comments:

  1. Fab pic, Nico! http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos Nico and love how they are taken out in the field of flowers.
    Hope that you are enjoying the weekend.
    Thanks for visiting me and yes, I can remember that story of the Little Red hen baking a cake.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shoot! This should be an fashion editorial!
    Very curious about the cartoons ;)
    x, Lara
    http://laralizard.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful snap of you dear, happy Sunday, kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: nice report. We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so gorgeous, waiting for the post!


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/04/trend-show-your-socks.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your make-up looked amazing in the second pic on her tumblr. So bright and colorful! Love the vintage brooches on your jacket as well:) I should check my comments before I visit your blog, but I would try baking soda on your milk glass to see if that helps lift some grime. I have a few cracked pieces that won't come clean...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous picture of you Nico! I love that dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picture:-) Do visit my blog and If you like,follow me on GFC and Bloglovin and i'll surely follow back;-)
    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!