Thursday, January 3, 2013

Vampire's Kiss:


      Confession, I wore this outfit to two different events in the last week! First to see a sultry jazzy trio called Tortured Soul at The Boom Boom Room in San Francisco (what a fantastic venue!) and then on repeat for celebrating the New Year. I jokingly refer to this dress as "a designer trash bag," but I really love it regardless. My New Year's Eve plans were very mellow but surrounded by close friends and family is the only way I would have things! What were you up to?

Pegasus Necklace- Betsey Johnson, Dress- Diane Von Furstenberg (Via the Crossroads Trading Outlet in Stockton for $9!), Belt- Gap, Silver & Gold bangles- Coach, Purple Bangle- Alexis Bittar, Silver Ring- Tiffany's (Get yours here) Labradorite Ring- Gifted
      
Yours,
Nico


PS: There are new ways to follow along with Satin&Salt! You can like me on facebook by clicking here, if you're into twitter you can follow me here, and on pinterest here

19 comments:

  1. I wear the same outfit like a bajillon times so twice isn't so bad in my book ;p

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! And I'm so excited you're on Twitter. I'm totally going to Tweet you random things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally in love with this dress. And I wear my clothes a zillion and one times before I have to part with them. It's totally fine!
    Happy New Year!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! I also wear my clothes repeatedly in the same week... I have this red sweater I wear almost every day I am home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nico, it's a great dress! I love that it has a liquid look to it. I think that's awesome. Loving the shoes too! It's a great party dress doll. You look really pretty.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous Nico!! I think it's wonderful and I like how it looks wet in a way...such a great party dress :)) xx Shall follow you on these sites ;)

    The Dainty Dolls House

    ReplyDelete
  7. of course
    thanks for the comment
    I'll follow you
    your great blog
    happy 2013!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nico! You are to die for! Stunning look, this dress is awesome and suits you! Kisses and happy weekend dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your dress!

    Win a L'OREAL MASCARA >> GIVEAWAY <<

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous dress, love the look!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your dress too, you wear it with utmost elegance. I spent NYE with family and friends as well :-) lots of love Coco

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful!! :D The dress is amzing. :)

    kiss**

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy new year Nico! That dress looks amazing on you! I hope all is well and you had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like that dress with the belt. So nice. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't believe you got a DVF dress for $9?! What a steal!
    Oh, and you have a gorgeous pair of legs ;)

    annie // WEMAKEPLANS

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!