Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Samba (punk) Rock!


      A few days ago a friend and I took a quick walk on the river path in Santa Cruz to Samba Rock cafe. If you haven't visited Samba rock, I suggest you make a stop in. They serve the most delicious acai bowls and yerba matte blends in town! A delicious and casual breakfast required an easy but pulled together jeans and T shirt outfit dressed up with some of my favorite accessories. I especially love this hand knit yellow hat, I've been wearing it every other day!







Hat- Santa Cruz Hat Co, Shades- Betsey Johnson (2008),
Scarf- Alexander McQueen,Suede jacket- Marciano,
White top- White House Black Market, Jeans- Alloy,
Bag- Coach, Boots-Michael Kors. All previous photos by B. Dalke




Yours,
Nico


PS: Don't forget to enter my give away for a free phone sweater by clicking here


7 comments:

  1. Love those jeans! They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is fabulous! Love that jacket! Your hat and sunnies are really cute. It's a great look. :D

    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! Love everything and I want your jacket!
    -Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So look gorgeous, super cute hat - I adore the colour <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!