Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A girl in snake's clothing:

Sunglasses- Vintage Gucci, Necklace- DIY project, Dress- Calvin Klein,
 Watch- Michael Kors, Tights- American Apparel, Silver Ring-
Tiffanys, Bag- YSL, Shoes- Vintage Chanel


      I actually wore this outfit for Thanksgiving dinner last month but wanted to share the look anyway. I have also worn this dress before recently on the blog here but for a holiday I decided to gussy myself up a bit with strappy suede heels (a birthday present found while consignment shopping in November) and a bold fuschia lipstick. I love when a dress in my closet can work for multiple occasions. 



Yours,
Nico

PS: There are new ways to follow along with Satin&Salt! You can like me on facebook by clicking here, if you're into twitter you can follow me here, and on pinterest here

11 comments:

  1. that's a fabulous dress! i love the print. you've also done something to your hair. it looks really good nico!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap you look hot woman!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool look :3
    I followed you on Twitter & Pinterest ^^
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress. I adore that snakeskin print! And that bag as well, so chic!

    XOXO

    EK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, I love this dress and your blog - I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes
    500 Follower Kate Spade Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice dress

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great
    would love to follow each other
    followed via gfc and bloglovin
    follow back soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!