Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A girl in snake's clothing:

Sunglasses- Vintage Gucci, Necklace- DIY project, Dress- Calvin Klein,
 Watch- Michael Kors, Tights- American Apparel, Silver Ring-
Tiffanys, Bag- YSL, Shoes- Vintage Chanel


      I actually wore this outfit for Thanksgiving dinner last month but wanted to share the look anyway. I have also worn this dress before recently on the blog here but for a holiday I decided to gussy myself up a bit with strappy suede heels (a birthday present found while consignment shopping in November) and a bold fuschia lipstick. I love when a dress in my closet can work for multiple occasions. 



Yours,
Nico

PS: There are new ways to follow along with Satin&Salt! You can like me on facebook by clicking here, if you're into twitter you can follow me here, and on pinterest here

11 comments:

  1. that's a fabulous dress! i love the print. you've also done something to your hair. it looks really good nico!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap you look hot woman!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool look :3
    I followed you on Twitter & Pinterest ^^
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress. I adore that snakeskin print! And that bag as well, so chic!

    XOXO

    EK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, I love this dress and your blog - I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes
    500 Follower Kate Spade Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Marie
    StyleList By Me Blog
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice dress

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great
    would love to follow each other
    followed via gfc and bloglovin
    follow back soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!