Monday, May 20, 2013

Reflections:



     This time of year gets to be really chaotic for me and I'm sure many many others. May seems to mark the season of birthdays, weddings, graduations, mother's day, and all other types of lovely celebrations! However, when the 20th rolls around I always find time to slow down and reflect. Yesterday I was fortunate enough to celebrate Shahin's (my boyfriend's) birthday with him for the third year in a row and tomorrow we will be celebrating two years together. Today I feel so lucky to have met such a kind hearted person who also makes me laugh (You can check out some of Shahin's funny cartoons here and here)! Thank you Shahin, for all the warmth and love you bring into my life each day!

Yours,
Nico



9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to youR Bf :)

    New post on my blog ---> http://urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nico,

    Happy birthday to your boyfriend.
    May is a busy month for birthdays in my family - mine was the 16th and our daughters is the 29th.

    Happy week
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab photo!!! Happy Birthday, Shahin! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! Happy BDay to him, wish you all the best to you both dear, you are a great couple! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dedication, wishing I'm the happiest birthday and may you both have many happy wonderful days ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet post :) Happy birthday to your boyfriend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Happy Early Anniversary! That's so special!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful doll, so precious!! xx Happy Anniversary to you both :))) xx

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!