Friday, May 17, 2013

Something...blue!

Something...blue!

Something...blue! by nsaich featuring beaded jewelry



      I've been eagerly texting my friend Sabrina small details about her wedding day and I couldn't be more excited to celebrate one of the biggest days of her life tomorrow! I'll be voyaging to Carmel in the early morning to help Sabrina style her hair and make up (preview here) so she can feel and look like the most elegant bride! It still seems like just yesterday that we were dying each other's hair and doing make overs after school and now I feel so blessed to be able to contribute to one of the biggest days in Sabrina's life! Congrats to her and her husband-to-be Mike, I hope happiness follows you wherever you go!
      For some reason, I almost always end up wearing a blue dress to a wedding. I guess that's the good superstitious friend in me always wanting to make sure any bride includes "something blue" on her wedding day. Tomorrow will be no different and while I am wearing a second hand dress I found at Crossroads Trading Co, I wish I could be wearing the outfit featured above. I love the cerulean blue swingy fabric of the dress accented with jewelry that symbolizes infinite love, please make sure to click the link below the photo for outfit details!

Yours,
Nico

8 comments:

  1. Loved the preview pics! What a lovely bride, and you are a fab + talented friend--no doubt! OMG, those blue earrings are whispering my name! ;) Have a wonderful time tomorrow! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit collage!!

    Win Something Awesome Of Your Choice From Oasap
    A birthday giveaway!
    Enter it and make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how exciting! many wishes to your friend!!! have fun, you will be beautiful for sure! love the blue dress and for me is always a nice choice for weddings! Kisses Nico! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, dear Nico, but I could imagine that there is the danger that you are more beautiful than the bride ;)

    Best wishes to the new couple <3 Hope, you have a enjoying day!

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a lovely day! Do post pictures of your second hand blue dress, I found one this week while thrifting but passed on it, after seeing your post it makes me want to go back and find it:P Fabulous collage love the pink polish with the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting, I hope it's a marvellous time. What a gorgeous outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color of that dress. I am sure the one you are wearing will be just as pretty, though :) Have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOnderful dress & heels!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!