Sunday, June 2, 2013

Diptyque: Which would you select?

Diptyque: Which would you select?

Diptyque: Which would you select? by nsaich on Polyvore


      After visiting the "fragrance museum" also known as the diptyque boutique in San Francisco, California I have become entranced and mesmerized by any and all of their luxurious scented candles. I took menthe verte (green mint) home with me as a lone souvenir from my last trip to the city and I really do love it's fresh and slightly spicy smell. However, deciding on just one fragrance has been an impossibility that my nose can hardly handle! So I have to ask, which would you select? I have to say that feuille de lavande (lavender) is high on my list and I may have to travel back to San Francisco one day!

Yours,
Nico


6 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I like the smell of lavender smell but my favorite is jasmine. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try any of these but they are a bit expensive for me :(
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the amber and the baies but from the ones yu posted I would go with rose!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I think I would go with lavender! It's nice and calming, ha ha :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely, never seen them before in real life, just on blogs. Jasmine would be lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I a lavender fiend (smile), so lavender would be my first choice. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!