Sunday, February 5, 2012

Leibster Award for SatinAndSalt.com!


      Recently Brandi of Run-Style-Run, awarded me the Liebster Blog Award! I really adore Brandi's sense of style and her kind personality so nothing could have made me happier than when she forwarded this award to me! Leibster, is a German word meaning "favorite," a very fitting word when it comes to Brandi's blog! Thank you so much to her for thinking of me!
     This award is designed to bring traffic to bloggers who have less than 200 followers. When you receive the Leibster award you should share 5 things about yourself and then pass the honor along to 5 other blogs. 

5 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:
1: I pronounce the word "crispy" as "Crypt-see."
2: I hate paying full price for clothing.
3: My favorite cooking ingredient is salt (of course!).
4: I collect art (almost exclusively what is created by my personal friends).
5: When I have a single glass of wine I instantly think I am a rapper. 

AND THE AWARDS GO TO:

Heather of Pearls & Paws



Bisola & Dammie of FifthnSixthCloset

Jana of JanaKitchen




Yours,
Nico


17 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award!
    I'll have to check out these bloggers you posted on too.
    Thanks for the comment btw. Haha, tell your man friend he can deal ;)
    And I'd love for us to follow each other. I love your blog too! <3
    I'm now following you

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post sweetie..:)
    xoxo
    a_c'est moi
    lamodeouicestmoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool blog!!
    http://www.vigilantlense.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3419473/vigilant-lense

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. now following you :) follow back xx

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the award, nico. it's always nice learning more about my fellow-bloggers. :)

    enjoy this sunday!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award love :)
    I cannot wait to discover the other bloggers you awarded it too, and spread the love around to some more amazing bloggers out there :)

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw thanks hun! You are MY Favorite! I love that you are a rapper after a glass of wine.. I think I'm a karaoke singer - maybe we need to combine talents??? :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so sweet Nico! Thanks a ton. I agree on the "not paying full price for something" thats why we need to shop together :) Have a great rest of your day!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww congratulations on the award :) I'm with you on the not paying full price deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so amazing, and we so humbled for the award. We'll check out the other blogs, and spread the love to other bloggers. Totally understand not wanting to pay retail, loveee good bargains. Thanks for sharing a lil' about yourself and showing some love. Have a great week.
    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on this award Nico, you really deserve it! It was so great to learn something more about you :)

    Happy Monday!

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely outfit darling

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So lovely! You've a really wonderful blog! Amazing photos and love your style of writing too!

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out!

    ox from NYC!
    -Davie+Erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats for the award, you have an amazing blog!

    Following you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really cool. Congratulations on the award. lets follow each other?

    check out my first head to toe outfit post, hopefully the first of many! xx

    http://www.laceandfadedjeans.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your award Nico! :D You're gonna get many more girl!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!