Friday, February 24, 2012

Bold & Colorful....

Party Pants

Party Pants by nsaich featuring skinny leg jeans


      One trend I'm utterly smitten with are vibrant (and sometimes printed) "party pants." This fashion trend easily merges comfortability with a major wow factor. Perhaps my favorite thing about these flashy pants is how easy they are to style. All of my (1,000+) plus white t shirts will be thrilled to make another appearance when paired with these pants. Or all my boring (but really classic!) blazers will be put to work for a more upscale look. Too bad I have yet to purchase a pair of these.... the ones of the printed variety are rarely available in my lengthy inseam. How about you..... 


Will you be wearing "party pants" 
this spring season?

Yours,
Nico

PS: Have you already started sporting colored or printed trousers? Leave me a comment with a link to your look! I can't get enough of these babies. 

6 comments:

  1. I have a few pairs of colored skinnies, but I really want some colored pants. And printed, leopard or snake would be fabulous. I haven't found any so far though. But, I'm definitely going to keep looking!

    Have a great weekend, Nico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the party pants trend also! I have my army prints pants and I have been dying for cobalt and red jeans! It is so hard to buy jeans!

    Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those yellow, green and red ones! :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the answer: yes I will wear it! the party pants looks fabulous and chic, I love the black floral one :)

    btw Nico, would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? let me know :)


    Cheers,
    Helen.
    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want those black ones! They must look amazing during the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!