Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Essential Spring Skirt:

The Essential Spring Skirt:

The Essential Spring Skirt: by nsaich featuring mid length skirts


      The Mid-Length Circle Skirt by American Apparel has quickly become one of my favorite pieces in my humble closet. The high waisted style is perfect for lengthening the leg line and the mid length (and soft fabric) allows for comfort and ease. Whenever I can't decide what to wear I reach for this skirt. Every.Single.Time. If you have been following my blog you know I already own the orange shade......

Orange Crush

Electric Lady



      ...But I have been dying to share this bright cobalt color I added to my collection! 



      The best part about this skirt? I discovered it at Crossroads Trading Co for a fraction of the original cost!




      This skirt is originally $58 buckaroos for all the inquiring minds. Now if I can just get my hands on this spearmint-peach-skin color!




Yours,
Nico



12 comments:

  1. Oooo, love both the orange and blue. I just created a Polyvore set with the same colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. So glad you got the cobalt too - it's almost as great as orange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your last outfit is amazing! Loving it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Minute I set my eyes on your posts glitter explodes throughout the atmosphere angels and fairies dance across the room the world shines rainbow colors I love your blog keep posting baby X mercury moonshine dutchess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, can't believe that cobalt blue skirt! What a gorgeous color <3
    You styled it so pretty too. I'm dying to get my hands on a solid piece like that.

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that the midi's making a comeback this season! I totally stocked up last spring and now after seeing all these gorgeous candy colors, can't wait to bust them out again!

    Thanks for visiting my blog love, hope you’ll be back to see my latest designs!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. it really suits you!

    www.popswatch.biz

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is so fantastic, love it paired with the red and that belt, swoon!! xo V

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that length of skirt and the colors are awesome!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These skirts are my favorites of yours! If you find a spearmint one let me know!!!

    Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these..they look marvelous on you :))) xx

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!