Wednesday, February 22, 2012

This is (NOT) a test....

Shades-Chloe, Cashmere Cardigan-Vintage, Tunic- Ann Taylor, Watch-Michael Kors
(Get it here!), Bracelet- DIY, Leggings- Victoria's Secret PINK, Moccasins- Cole Haan



Backpack- Gap


      Contrary to my Blue School Daze post, this is what I actually wear to class. I love the "optical illusions" in this outfit. While editing these photos I thought I looked pretty put together for such an early morning. I mean, I coordinated my notebook to my lipstick, cardigan, and moccasins. However my sunnies are covering up puffy eyes and the bold (AKA: bright pink flamingo) lipstick was an effort to distract people from dirty hair. And oh yeah... I'm kind of wearing leggings as pants because I'm a b@d @ss who hangs out under the bleachers at school and doesn't care about sporting a total fashion don't. You know you commit fashion crimes sometimes too. 

What was your worst fashion moment?

Yours,
Nico

PS: All photos snapped by Shahin of TheJukeboxGallery.net

15 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE that vintage cardigan. What a great find! And it's so perfectly styled too. The green loafers are just fabulous. I've been considering green flats for spring and I think you may have just helped me make my decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! I love the green moccasins! Thank you SO much for the info on your nail polish. We don't have rite aid here in Canada but I'll be looking for that brand or something just like it. : )
    My worst fashion moment. Hmmm...which one do I pick? haha...
    Ok one was wearing fake leather pants that didn't fit me. Just wearing them to begin with was just wrong for me but they were too long (I'm short) and just...mmm...off. haha...I only wore them once out with my friend to a bar.
    Baaaaad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are rocking that cardigan! The color is amazing :)

    Kami from http://brokefashionista11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the most awesome notebook ever! Love the outfit too, blue looks fab on you! The skirt you see in today's post is actually lower on the hip, but to fit my dress form I to put it higher and clip it in back so it looked nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These bright, fun colors are so cheery - what a perfect complement to your notebook. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wear leggings as pants also with tunics! We should both be arrested! I really really love this outfit. Your sweater is killing me I love it so much.

    Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the bright and fun colors you are sporting here, and the notebook weird matches the entire outfit.
    http://lureofthedarkside.blogspot.com/
    would u like to check out my blog as well?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blue cardi Nico and those loafers are a gorgeous color. My fashion crimes came in the 80's. LOL Bad hair cuts and fashion. haha
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so loving your look it's so chill & stylish! Cool color combo & blue looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are amazing, Nico! I love your outfits and your witty sense of humor so much! Love the coordiated look, and I certainly didn´t notice any dirty hair or puffy eyes!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sweater is such a pretty color!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!