Friday, February 10, 2012

So Wharf It:




Took this snapshot of the pavement on the wharf. All the
cement squares are stamped with seahorse, starfish, and
clam imprints!






Sunglasses- Oliver Peoples, Scarf- Burberry, Coat- Kenneth Cole 
 ReactionCardigan- Old Navy, Jeans- Thrifted, Watch- Michael 
Kors, Shoes- Dolce Vita, Bag- Chloe
      I love taking short jaunts over to the Santa Cruz Wharf. Even though the weather looked a bit questionable (Sun one moment and rain the next.), I wanted to run around a bit after being cooped up inside for so many weeks (more on that ordeal in this post). I threw on my rain coat to avoid the coastal winds and for something water proof, just in case. I love this jacket, even though it kind of looks like a well cut trash bag. It's proven to be warm and practical but I do my best to pair this puffer coat with more luxe items so it doesn't look so drab. On this occasion, plaid and stripes worked best!




Yours,
Nico


PS: All photographs were shot by Shahin Gutierrez. He just started a music and art blog called "The Jukebox Gallery" and you can see some amazing art work and music videos (by Shahin and others) by clicking here.

18 comments:

  1. so stunning. so glad i stumbled across your blog. love. definitely following. can't wait to read more. if you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out mine. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
    Small town girl takes on the LA fashion scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Burberry check pattern with green cargo is always a winner :D
      xo
      The Fashionable ESQ
      http://thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

      PS: hosting a giveaway - drop by!

      Delete
  2. you're so amazing! I love your shoes and love seeing photo of you :)


    My Random Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your shoes
    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your scarf and comfy coat Nico - so cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur shoes dear!!great!of course u can take a photo:)thanx u very much !kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your puffy jacket and scarf. You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! It's really pretty. I'm impressed with the stamping in the ground. Nice! Great outfit and I LOVE those shoes. They are awesome Nico.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very gorgeous pictures!! Love the stamping on the ground. Great pair of shoes :) Have a great weekend Nico!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look awesome!! I love those shoes. : )
    Thanks for the comment and I hope our colds get better, right?!!! ugh!!
    And I would be HAPPY to follow each other!! : )
    Done!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. yea def not going to get the colored ones. they look fake. i want natural but to enlarge my eyes... pinkparadise.com is where i will prob order them from. heard good reviews. i hope my eyes will look like the model's! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos! I love the Burberry scarf!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how the boat pic and the shoe pic came out. You are mos def wharf it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this cool fall look so much =)
    so stylish, babe !!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like that even though you're all bundled up, you are rocking those shoes to edge it up!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!