Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Where the magic happens:


      With the holiday season fast approaching (check this post for a great holiday shopping spot!) I get the feeling that I will be spending an exorbitant amount of time in my kitchen. You know, cooking up things like  cookies, cupcakes, and other baked goods. To me, nothing else screams Christmas (or Hanukkah!) like a house filled with the aroma of delicious things baking. Here are some photos of where I do my best work!


Still loving these photos that I scooped up at my local Salvation Army, see what else I scored on my last trip by clicking here.





This might be where I spend most of my
 life, Standing in front of the stove/oven:
(I swear I watch my oven like a television set!) 


Check out my Kitchen DIY for extra 
counter space by clicking here too!

Yours,
Nico

10 comments:

  1. love your post!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWOWO- u are totally organised!!! And looks like you are going to make some really yummy things for the holidays!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see some goodies you bake up in here!

    www.thestylemaponline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute post - love your title :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...I agree! There is definitely more time spent watching the oven during the holidays! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your kitchen and the paintings you have! My kitchen can't accommodate any artwork and I have yet to start my holiday baking.... I have yet to see you in an ugly outfit...you always look fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the title of this post! too cute

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so organized it's crazy! I wish my kitchen looked half that good! Great Salvation Army purchases.

    -Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's all about the kitchen. and this one is fabulous. great post, hun. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest trend report. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those photos look great in your kitchen. I love the smell of baked goods for the holidays. :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!